Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Iam really need fast help

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleen

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

first:load voice sample into matlab and plot the audio signal in time domain and in frequency domain

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

second:increase the amplitude of all frequencies below 200hz and above 5 khz by factor 2 ' 5 and 10 then plot the fourier spectrum and time domain and describe the subjective change

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

step3 in my project:take avoice sample of aperson and shit the freqquencies by factor two once up and once down plot again the fouries spectrum of the voice beor and fater shift i need help fast please

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

fourth step :take avoice audio sample and square it in time domain then transfer it into freq domain and remove dc component
transfer it back to time domain and listen to it .
describe what the squaring has done
again plot the signal in time and freq domain
lp

Try to save the digital voice data in excel file. By using "xlsread" function read that and store it in a variable. Find the FFT using "FFT" function. You will get the solution number 1.

hi,
first of all please write your post with normal font and with better spelling, please.

to load your file into MATLAB you have to put the file into your MATLAB project folder. for example mine is: C:\Users\username\Documents\MATLAB. Idon't mean where matlab is , I mean the project folder where your .m files etc go. then you can drag and drop the file you need from your current directory to your command window. this will bring an import dialogue, if you say ok, the file will be appear as a matrix on your workspace.

second, you can use the fft functiopn to take the fft of your matrix. for example: if you have your music in aa, a_t = fft(aa); will give you the transform of your music.

third: for example if you want to modify the amplitudes of your transform signal, you can do this by scalar matrix multiplication. for axample say your fft a_t is a matrix with length 10 000. this will mean that the value in 200 is the value of 200 Hz. so you can multiply the transform from 200 HZ to 500HZ with 5 this way: a2_t = 2*:),200:500);

the rest is like that. there might be problems with the sample codes, but you can check them on the internet or find how to do them right.

second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back