Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some general information about extended kalman filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron1703

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
EXTENDED KALMAN

hey guys ,
me rondevu sabzi ...
currently m stuck up in a situation...
i've been given a project wherein i've to implement multi sensor data fusion using 'extended kalman filters' IN 'matlab or c'....
the results regarding any insight on this topic will be highly appreciated..
THANKX :?::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Re: EXTENDED KALMAN

ron1703 said:
hey guys ,
me rondevu sabzi ...
currently m stuck up in a situation...
i've been given a project wherein i've to implement multi sensor data fusion using 'extended kalman filters' IN 'matlab or c'....
the results regarding any insight on this topic will be highly appreciated..
THANKX :?::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
help me..:cry::cry:

Re: EXTENDED KALMAN

I am not sure what kind of information you are looking for, but I implemented a simple kalman filter in c a few months ago.

Here is a brief and very simple insight:
You use information from two sensors. For example for a more precise positioning of a car you use the GPS signals to give you an approximate measurement of the location of the car and you can use an accelerometer in the car to get the relative movement from the last position.
Kalman filter is a way to combine these two sensor to produce an accurate positioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.