Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Need 3V adaptor for sony walkman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbach

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3v adaptor

Hello,
I Need 3V adaptor for sony walkman schematic. Which can I build. Sorry for this easy question.

3v adaptor schematic

you can adjustable adaptors for 3 volt example lm 317 circuits
here is the datasheeds
**broken link removed**

3v adaptör

LM317 is the best solution but you can use 2 NPN transistors as darlington pair.
and use one 4.2Volt zener diode.to ragulate the out put.
If you do'nt understand, mail me i will send you the circuit diagram

lm 317 schematic 3v

jsbach

Do you know how much current your walkman needs?

Ante :roll:

need 3v

Hi dude,
thats not really bad, this can be done on a small MultiPurpose board, all you need is a few rectifier grade diodes, a filter cap (>400uF), a step down transformer (get 230 -> 6V, so that the Vdc does not exceed 9V after initial rectification and filtering).

Now the things in place you could either use a 3.3V Zener or a voltage regulator IC (Zener is fine, is cheap so you could use a larger filter cap)
Regulator IC visit national Semi. site that is www.nsc.com for total info regarding various IC's abailable, LM 317 is decent .
But hey the 3.3V zener is OK (check for the current rating, thuogh.

Dynoboy

how to get rectified 3v

Only 3.3V zener is not enough. perhaps you have to add a bjt. You can use is this commercial circuit. The power suply must suffice initial current of walkman's motor. This circuit can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back