Not open for further replies.

sateesh_smile

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear folks,
i wanna know if anyone has any idea as to how voice can be transmitted over LAN.i want to be more specific in the application i am aiming at.i am an undergraduate student.i want our lectures in the college to reach our hostels along with the lecturer's voice.that is when ever the lecturer delivers a lecture,i want a circuit which will record her voice and create a voice file in the processor.when ever she uploads the lectures,the voice file must also be attached to them and hosted in her site.got it!!

A rough idea will also be appreciated.i don't know anything about this application.help needed.thank you.

voice over lan

If you dont need real-time voice transfer, you can record the voice on a PC using any good codec avaialable with the PC. That file can be shared over the LAN or can be avialable on the server for anyone to download.

Re: voice over lan

hi techie,
thats an awesome answer.but one clarification.the application i have mentioned has a little extension.i am doing this "voice over LAN" as a part of "smart devices projects" in our college.so what i am aiming at is a small hardware which can do this job of recording the voice and then storing it as a voice file in the processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…