Status
Not open for further replies.

enaranen

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a Weller pyropen WPA2 that does not seem to work correctly. When the tip and tip housing are removed and I press the igniter the iron lights and stays lit, but if I have the tip and tip housing connected the igniter will fire up and I can see the flame, but as soon as I release the igniter switch the flame goes out. I cannot find any of the directions or schematics to see if I have the tip on correctly. Anyone know how to contact Weller or know their internet address. I cannot seem to find any info on weller except where to buy one.

Thanks

weller pyropen

Their website is very hard to find with Google etc., because it's very well hidden.
It's strange why they don't make it easier to find the Weller website with search engines.

Weller is a Brand made by the comapny called Cooper Hand Tools, which again is a part of Cooper Industries:

Cooper Industries: www.coopertools.com

Cooper Hand Tools: www.cooperhandtools.com

Official Weller website: www.cooperhandtools.com/brands/weller/index.cfm

Weller WPA2 page: www.cooperhandtools.com/brands/CF_Files/model_detail.cfm?upc=037103590435

Status
Not open for further replies.