Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to retrieve data on equipment running ISP LSI 1048E

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
So i am reaching out to anyone who has retrieved data from a programmed Lattice ISP LSI 1048E chip on a board inside an optical Monochromator ( SD-100 Verity). I tried to contact the manufacturer on the software but they said the unit was obsolete and they don't have the software anymore. So i am going to try to extract the data from this chip via the RS232 port as commands from a PC is suppose to start the unit to work etc. I don't have those commands so i was hoping to try and extract somehow through the RS232 port using a usb converter so i can at least be able to write a program to initiate the unit etc. Anyone with ideas or similar experiences are welcome including suggestions. Need to figure out what software can be used for this. Thanks in advance!

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back