how to obtain VectorCardiograph(VCG) signal????

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlling5147

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm currently doing my final year project with the title of VECTORCARDIOGRAPH MONITORING SYSTEM.

I done the sensor and sucessfully obtained ECG signal. Now I facing the problem of obtaining VCG signal, which is vector of ECG. i tried using LABVIEW to plot the graph but failed.

Could anyone teach me how to get the signal? and also tell me the correct lead placement.

PLS GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION....I LEFT 4 WEEKS FROM MY SUBMISSION DATE (

THX FOR ANY REPLY.....SINCERELY

As I remember, there are seven electrodes in ECG. One on both arms, left leg, and four of them in an arc above the heart, starting above and little to left (second electrode is directly above), and fourth is more to the right than it is above.
Try googling it out, it is a common info on ECG.

i did try out the method u mentioned but cant get VCG signal. ECG already done,now left VCG...google/yahoo search always show out a software(SKYLAB) to get VCG...that's y i post this topic here n hope got someone know how to do n teach me.....

anyway,thx ur info very much.....as least i know still got ppl read my post

have you tried with a sound program?! I have done something similar, much more simply, and I play it with a sound program.

AlexNadal said:
have you tried with a sound program?! I have done something similar, much more simply, and I play it with a sound program.

sound program?how?i dunno how to use.....

anyway,thx ur suggestion..u r so kind

May be Matlab is more suitable for such a task, I saw a commercial solutions for ecg analysis in Matlab

tantony said:
May be Matlab is more suitable for such a task, I saw a commercial solutions for ecg analysis in Matlab

i know but i not familiar with matlab.....

do anyone know how to use labview to plot graph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…