Not open for further replies.

cmkrkmz

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I am trying to create a mixer model. The vendor that i choose doesn't have the AWR model of their mixers, so i must model the mixer by myself. Could anyone help me with this? How can i characterise my mixer in AWR VSS ? isolations, spur tables, etc.
thank you

Hello,

Yes you can model mixer using AWR VSS, if you have the spur table...

Use the MIXER_F block in the system diagram then enter the spur data in a note pad & save it as a text file in the format
as mentioned in the MIXER_F block help menu(VSS System Block Catalog => RF Blocks => File-based Behavioral Mixer: MIXER_F
)...Then simply simulate after adding the RF & LO sources...

Also there is a very good AWR VSS installed example file MIXER_F.emp which describes in details...

---manju---

Thank you manju,
Another question is, in MIXER_B element it is possible to enter the isolation values(RF-IF, RF-LO etc.) but in MIXER_F block we cannot. is there a solution for this, or MIXER_F is nothing but just the spur table_based data?
regards

Hello cmkrkmz,

yes, you are correct MIXER_F is the spur table file based block & where as MIXER_B is the behavioral parameter based block...

---manju---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…