Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement the VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vignesh_dit

Newbie level 3
Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a owner of the one browsing center. I am interseted with VOIP concept. What are requirement for VOIP, how to implement, how make ISD calls that is enafe. how much cost is investing. Any one can help me.

Vignesh
Country India
state Tamilnadu
City Dindhucal

i am working in this field , here is what you have to do:
1- Dimensioning of your requirements i.e. voice , video , data
2- Make your network map i.e. how many branches you want to connect , what are your back bones technology, ....
3- set your requirements of PSTN and cost
4- Check the availability of QoS on ISP's if you will pass through their wan cloud
5- Calculate you ROI (return on investment ) of VoIP equipment.

provide me with some details on your network and your requirements and i can make a simple design for you

am working in this field , here is what you have to do:
1- Dimensioning of your requirements i.e. voice , video , data
2- Make your network map i.e. how many branches you want to connect , what are your back bones technology, ....
3- set your requirements of PSTN and cost
4- Check the availability of QoS on ISP's if you will pass through their wan cloud
5- Calculate you ROI (return on investment ) of VoIP equipment.

provide me with some details on your network and your requirements and i can make a simple design for you

I want voice only.
i have browsig center. makes call ISD calls from the our browsing center.
what is need for this. I m in India.

thanks for intereseting to reply

the issue is you want to make international calls from your premesis through VoIP , here is what you have to do:
Check with your Telephony Provider if his international gateway supports VoIP .
You have to have A VoIP voice enabled router to connect to the international gateway of your telephony company.

Not at all , and as i told you pass me your network topology and i can suggest you some recommendations.
You need at least one voice enabled gateway (Router) with interfaces that vary depending on your telephony requirements (FXS, FXO, PRI,.......)
Also , you need to implement Quality of Service QoS policy in conjunction with th ISP to deliver voice over IP for remote sites.
If you have in India an International Gateway that enables ISD calls over VoIP , it will be easier , the issue will be just to deliver VoIP calls from your campus to their campus through ISP WAN cloud but with QoS in order to maintain delay , jitter , packet loss within the recommended ranges in order to have a good voice quality
I hope this answers your request

Status
Not open for further replies.