Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to do clp checks and what are all the checks need to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasanka

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need to do clp checks. i am having cpf file and ISO inserted netlist as input files.
what all are the checks need to be done? How to do these checks?
Can anyone please help out on this, as i am new to this..

thanks in advance..

Ideally CLP checks are run at three stages to the minimum - RTL, Logical Netlist with LP structures and Physical Netlist level (power, ground connectivity)
At RTL level - to ensure that the CPF written is correct and all required definitions, rules are added. Logical is where you do strutural checks on ensuring that the LP structures are added as per rules and sitting in the correct domain and all required signals are isolated. Physical level is more abt power connectivity checks ensuring that the required power domain gets the correct power supply etc.

Not sure what tool your using to insert Isolation cells, but if your using RTL Compiler, from there you can directly export a dofile to execute CLP - write_do_clp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back