Not open for further replies.

qusay88

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m student of msc my project about " low power wireless monitoring system based on ir sensor"
i am think to simulate this in opnet 14.5
i am need in this project ir sensor & ieee 802.15.4 (i am chose zigbee ) & wireless camera
the idea of project we divided the Area (out door ) to cell and in the Edge of each cell the infrared sensor . and this sensor connect to zigbee node .when intruder try to enter in the cell the sensor generate signal & the zigbee node deliver this signal to another zigbee node that connect to computer . this computer send signal to camera in this cell to Wakes up this camera send live Video to computer & when intruder move to another cell this sensor in this cell send signal to computer by zigbee & computer send signal to stop the first camera & Wakes up second camera ....by this way we save power
My question this project able to Designs in opnet and why i am used opnet to first time .where i am find ir sensor & wireless camera in opnet
if this project Impossible or difficult to implement in opnet.
What is your suggestion (ie emulator) I can implement this idea
Thank you all:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.