Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how simulate low power wireless monitoring system based on ir sensor in opnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

qusay88

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i m student of msc my project about " low power wireless monitoring system based on ir sensor"
i am think to simulate this in opnet 14.5
i am need in this project ir sensor & ieee 802.15.4 (i am chose zigbee ) & wireless camera
the idea of project we divided the Area (out door ) to cell and in the Edge of each cell the infrared sensor . and this sensor connect to zigbee node .when intruder try to enter in the cell the sensor generate signal & the zigbee node deliver this signal to another zigbee node that connect to computer . this computer send signal to camera in this cell to Wakes up this camera send live Video to computer & when intruder move to another cell this sensor in this cell send signal to computer by zigbee & computer send signal to stop the first camera & Wakes up second camera ....by this way we save power
My question this project able to Designs in opnet and why i am used opnet to first time .where i am find ir sensor & wireless camera in opnet
if this project Impossible or difficult to implement in opnet.
What is your suggestion (ie emulator) I can implement this idea
Thank you all:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.