How should I improve my circuit for squaring waveform input?

elonjia

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

the circuit is just like a bandpass amplifier above, and when I input a square waveform, the output is just like the yellow curve; how should I fix this?

By nature of bandpass filter, if the input waveform is a square wave, the output waveform will be different. Not clear what you want to achieve.

By nature of bandpass filter, if the input waveform is a square wave, the output waveform will be different. Not clear what you want to achieve.
So it's good in terms of the waveform? I want to output to be the square waveform either, should I increase the bandwidth?

The whole point of a bandpass filter is to attenuate low and high frequencies. There's no way you can expect fast edges AND attenuated high frequencies. Fast edges=high frequency.

The whole point of a bandpass filter is to attenuate low and high frequencies. There's no way you can expect fast edges AND attenuated high frequencies. Fast edges=high frequency.
Thanks, could I move this high f to a higher freq so it has a better output performance? Also, is there any recommendation for the high-frequency circuit structure?