Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How can learn CCD Barcode Reader's default settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatron_1963

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to all
First sorry for bad english

I have a barcode scanner .it is zebex z3100
Link
**broken link removed**

I need learn that barcode reader's default settings because that is not standart
I mean barcode equipmet connection side have 5 Pin DIN connector but only 3 pin soldered red,black and white cable connected to DIN 5 male connector
and that cables red and blacj 5 volt power supply (I was connect to 5v and scanner working beep is ok and when scan a barcode "Scanned sound okay too"

So only have 2 cable black and white colour cables white cable pin number is 9 (RJ10 Connector in barcode reader side connector)
I was see signals in sealea logic analyzer and oscilloscope (in protocol analyzer section)

Summary I need your helps
How can read (learn) barcode settings (Keyboard wedge ,RS232 or usb and other details

I was tryed some zebex softwares but software send like "Not Ready" etc

Please help me in this subject

Regars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back