Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi, new here guys, not a total newb but need a bit of help IR2110 Inverter

MAGLATRON

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there I've made this circuit that is supposed to take 8 supplies 10v each, and series 2 sets of 4 and then parallel those two sets and that voltage/current goes into the main inverter circuit my observations tell me that if I put 5v onto the VDD of the IR2110's and the signal voltage of 3.3 volts I can't get any wattage through r9- resistor right before the measureVoltshere tag; if I put the signals equal to the logic supply at 5v I get the power to spike in increments and want to know if this behaviour is correct if I put the logic supply 3.3 and the signal at 3.3 then the power spikes come back but a little less in magnitude. Is the power supposed to spike like that asc file need to remove .txt!! Am I even measuring the power in the correct place??
1726938295264.png

1726938395230.png

--- Updated ---

I don't understand the points system!!
--- Updated ---

Is there a way to emulate this waveform in LTSpice?

Attachments

• 40v 1.2amp - Copy.asc.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
5v onto the VDD of the IR2110's and the signal voltage of 3.3 volts
Nmos has to turn on fully in your H-bridge. Can they do so when volt levels are that low? Can mixing the one voltage cooperate with the other voltage?

Bias voltage on the topside Nmos must be great enough to overcome voltage at the node between M1 M2 and between M3 M4. Sometimes there is need for a bootstrapping capacitor in order to increase voltage coming from the IC.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back