Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS

Sankalp32

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to replicate below paper, but I am having difficulty with the differential feed in this antenna. Can you please advise me on how to properly feed this antenna?

Y. -S. Wang and S. -J. Chung, "A Miniature Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for Global Positioning Satellite Reception," in IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 12, pp. 3746-3751, Dec. 2009, doi: 10.1109/TAP.2009.2024132.
keywords: {Helical antennas;Satellite antennas;Loaded antennas;Polarization;Antenna measurements;Ceramics;Dielectrics;Equivalent circuits;Impedance;Circuit optimization;Circular polarization;GPS;quadrifilar helix antenna (QHA);self phasing},

A Miniature Quadrifilar Helix Antenna for Global Positioning Satellite Reception

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back