HFSS Personal Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, my first thread. I'm wrestling with libraries in HFSS. I have the SYS library shipped with the program but would like to add my own materials and specifications. There is supposed to be a personal library and a user library but I fail to see how to access or use these. I can add materials within a project and these are added to that specific project but what I can't do is use them in any other project. I have to add my materials to each new project I start which is tedious indeed. Any ideas on how I can configure my added materials to be available to any new project? Thanks in advance.

You need to create your own library. You can do this under Tools -> Edit Libraries -> Materials -> Export to Library (once you've selected a project material to export)

You need to create your own library. You can do this under Tools -> Edit Libraries -> Materials -> Export to Library (once you've selected a project material to export)

Very good and many thanks for the reply. I'll try that. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.