HFSS gds import problem

goatmxj666

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I am importing a gds file into HFSS.

Originally, when I clicked file -> import -> GDSII and opened the gds file, a window popped up where I could set the Technology file and Layer map file.

However, after reinstalling the program, when I open the gds file, the window to set the Technology file and Layer map does not pop up and the gds is not imported.

I don't get any error, so I don't know how to solve it. Even when I select the gds file and click “open”, nothing happens as shown in the picture below.

Please help, I don't think it's an installation issue because the previous hfss file completely formatted my computer. (Additionally, Importing via Modeler->import doesn't suit me).

The file isn't even a wrong file - It opens normally via HFSS on others' PCs with the same version.

I ended up importing the GDS file to someone else's PC, then extracted the HFSS project file and opened it on my PC.

I then ran the simulation and clicked on “solution data” to extract the S-parameters, but nothing happened.

Normally, a window should pop up where I can set up the S-parameter file format to extract.

Does anyone know of a solution?

* When I imported the gds file.

* Results -> Solution Data

https://innovationspace.ansys.com/f.../2/2024/10/04-10-2024-1728032262-mceclip0.png

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…