Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS export ellipse design to dxf

circular_loop

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone. I have created a design for an elliptical loop antenna using design attached. It's an outer ellipse with an inner ellipse cut-out(to form an empty space inside), and a rectangular cut-out for input and output. When I wanted to export the layout into a dxf file for further fabrication, it turned out to be something very weird. Apparently, the lower end of an inner ellipse connected with the upper end of an outer ellipse, and similarly upper end of an inner ellipse got connected to the remaining node. Pictures attached.
I have tried to modify the dxf file as the elliptical(or whatever mine faulty one is called) shape is represented as a bunch of dots connected together. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to do this and modifying otherwise presented much of a burden. I would greatly appreciate any help related here.
Thanks.
1719834207899.png
1719834226610.png

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back