Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help on ATM MPLS Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadid

Advanced Member level 4
Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I'm a B.S. student and want to choose my final year project.
I've chosen implementing ATM or MPLS or ... over FPGA.
I have not enough informated about ATM/MPLS/... now I need your help for sth general.

1.How do you categorize these subjects? for example: are they one of the Communication Switches or... I want to search and read some general and need to now their Category name for example what is the category of FrameRelay,ATM,MPLS ,... (hope to convey my mean correctly)

2.what's your opinion about implementing these switches are they so complicated (I have read sth about them and they aren't seems too complicated for implementing)

3.which one is better for Implementing? I want to ask from you because your pro. vision. I think the MPLS is better bcz it's newer.

your answers will help me a lot I appreciate any hint or clue so please help me in pushing my proposal forward the first step is 50% of the total work I'm currently a bit confused I've read some papers about TCP/IP and Computer Networks but those are not organize my mind about the topic (I'm a VHDL coder and electronic student) your professional vision will help me a lot

Best Regards.

I am choosing MPLS and it's Implementation as my final year project.
is there any clue or hint? or warning?
now I have found the answers of my questions but if you have any suggest about 2 or 3'th question it will be appreciated. or anything else just say something :)
Best Regards and Thank.

it seems that this topic has very unpleasant and unfamiliar subject....OK thank I've chosen it .... and I'm reading some books about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.