Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to interpret the result from the graphs shown below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roshan2

Junior Member level 1
Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i had attached the simulation result.please help me to interpret from the resullt

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 129

Explain more about this graph. Means which sort of experiement is this? What is X-axis? what is dimention? Please be more specific in your question. Otherwise no one can answer.

Explain more about this graph. Means which sort of experiement is this? What is X-axis? what is dimention? Please be more specific in your question. Otherwise no one can answer.

Mitultailor is right You can make inferences only when the parameters involved are known

A wild GUess

Y axis seems some gain plotted in dB...some kind of gain plot...
if X is frequency then it is bode ......

But the above Inference is just a guess ..one among many interpretations ....Please provide the X axis Quantity .....Only then We can Arrive at conclusions

Guys, this is a plot from ADS Momentum with S11/S22 return loss [dB] plotted over frequency [GHz].

Not sure what type of interpretation the OP wans to have. He should know what he analyzed.

Hello Actually i am doing a simulation of a CRLHTL( filter) in ADS and i want to know the interpretation from the simulation results.I am attaching the image,the S parameters(bar graph and the smith chart).Please help me in interpreting the figure

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back