Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me out wtih the programming of avr 8535

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjpande2010

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
this is about the atmega8535. i am a newbie in microcontroller that's why i need ur help plz. tell me about the functioning of this program

Dear SanjePande ,I suggest you to jump to atmega programming using c language ,since it is easy for any user in the beginning....then later on u can jump to assembly language...and don post such long prog and try to ask its function......since u r a newbie....just start with basic I/O operations in micro and then gradually move on to ADC,USART,etc.:D..try www.avrfreaks.net

Bharathi-NIT said:
Dear SanjePande ,I suggest you to jump to atmega programming using c language ,since it is easy for any user in the beginning....then later on u can jump to assembly language
BAD ADVICE!

A newbie should know more about what is going on in the mcu in terms of ports, how to set/clr bits, other basic functions, and MOSTLY how to debug if the code does not work BEFORE he/she attempts to use a higher level language.

Failing the above, you will just be another poster (of many) on this or any other forum asking "why does my C code not work?"

With avr devices there are many free tools for debugging, one in particular is avrstudio. You run the program in the simulator and find most of your errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back