Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me design a cost effective MP3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadek_eng

Advanced Member level 4
Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All
I have a big problem , I have a small MP3 song of 200 KB and i need to play this song in a cost effective Hardware and with good quality , did any one know any Kit that can play this fixed song
Thanks

Sound Generation

the internet has many many mp3 player schematic
try to search for one

Re: Sound Generation

hi..

here r some files to help u design a player..

regards..
sujith

Sound Generation

also try in net.. u ll get to ur comfort..

I am sory but i can't download these files , also i tried to search the internet but all what i found is MP3 players with a connection to the pc and with huge memory
and this is not economical for me
i need single chip

Sound Generation

may be you need something like this (project 64)
h**p://www.ozitronics.com/audio.html#k64

what about programming the mp3 decoder on microcontroller and using a DAC.
sound's simple

Is it possible to build a simple circuit and load the sound file to it with high sound level?? The source is 24v DC?

MP3 player is not a simple DIY project, it is cheaper buy a complete MP3 Player.

this project IS NOT MP3 PROJECT
i need a cheap IC that can play and record human voices for at least 120 sec

What do you need is ISD2560/75/90/120 Products Single-Chip Voice Record/Playback Devices 60-, 75-, 90-, and 120-Second Durations

ISD (Information Storage Devices, Inc.) has played a leading role in bringing voice recording and playback capabilities to a myriad of communications products, ISD is a wholly owned subsidiary of Winbond Electronics. https://www.winbond-usa.com/mambo/content/view/153/283/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back