Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in Wearable Pulse Oximetry Design using Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmaah

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pulse oximetry analysis matlab

Dear mates,

I've started a project for developing a wearable pulse oximetry system for remote monitoring purpose. The idea is provide the wearer with the maximum level of comfort and freedom while maintaining the stability of the displayed data. In this regard, I am going to design and test a pulse oximetry sensor as a finger ring. However, before I start my own hardware system I wanna develop an algorithm for reduction the motion artifacts which caused by the movement of the wearer. Here, I'm gonna use some famous algorithms such as, adaptive filtering, independent component analysis, singular value decomposition, etc. The idea is to build the complete system using matlab, either codes or simulink.. But till now I've managed to get the right way, does anyone have any advice or clue for this aim?

Thank you very much fellows,

looking forward for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.