GeekWizard

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
necwin+

Hi all,

1) Somebody had previously mentioned the following link for help manuals but now its no more open for all.. Any one having the help manuals, kindly share it.

**broken link removed**

2) Can I modify anything in the NEC Code page? If yes, how? (The "NEC Code" tab at the bottom of the main interface).

3) Surface Modeling: Isn't there any drag-drop editor type thing in Win Nec which will help in modeling a 3D surface? or will I have to construct the whole thing using wire gridding??

I'm a newbie in Win NEC. Any help will be appreciated.

Thankx

Hi GeekWizard

Do U mean the windows helpfiles ?
I have v.1.1 winhelpfiles which I can email to you if U do not have them
but no separate pdf's.......
Long time I did use the WinNEC+ however......... I think you can change the NEC code manually because the interface is just a shell around the main NEC2 engine.

rgds
Mike

hello Mike,

Yes I need help files for Windows NEC.

Will really appreciate if you can send 'em.

Thanks

Hi Geekwizard

As promised, below the helpfiles for WIN for NEcWin+, v.1.1.
I also have some demo to generate structures, called QNEC. It's a demo only and you cannot change the interesting parts for the structures.
Generating complex structures is a real problem in NecWin. Here SuperNec is better because it has a build-in structure generator for most used antennas that make life a lot easier.
I am not sure u have the NEC2 manual, I also attach here for reference.

regards,

Mike

GeekWizard

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…