ddy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

warm regards from me,

can some one help me to figure out my problem ?

I have a TBE inverter (china made), it's listed 500Watt.. its like in the file attached.

suddenly it's get hots and stop working (part inside), this is my fault. i load more than 500watt ( exceeded the max load capacity).

i take off the casing and take a look the part inside and I found a pair of transistor / FET (i think !!), this part is geting very HOt quickly and release the smoke once i connect to the power supply.

i am not lucky...since the part marking in this two TR / FEt is deleted / removed.

This part is located after the input of the supply power and before the transformer..( and i think this part is the heart )

i tried to replace this two item with N chanel feet (IRFZ44N and another NPN power transistor) but with no luck. it's working in the beginning (once i put the power supply), led indicator is light, but once i am loading some thing the error light and the buzzer is armed.

can some one propose the manual / part drawing for this inverter ?? so i can determine the correct part number to replace the two item above

Thanks for the attention

[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.