Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

handling two ueye cameras in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

karper1986

Member level 2
Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ueye cameras in matlab

Hello,
recently bought two uEye cameras and have the problem, because in imaqtool available only one camera. I want to capture images simultaneously from them both. Maybe anyone already solve that problem?
Best regards,
Karper.

hi, plz did you find solution for matlab, i have the same prb like you

hi,
I've tried, but I can't find the solution. If you find out, please sent me that solution.
I wrote mail to manufacturer and he sent me that mail:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Karper,

I think the problem lies in the missing setup of the wdm driver interface to run with more than one camera. There has to be registered a second video capture source with the direct show device manager. The cameras have to have assigned camera ids '1' and '2'.

Details on the procedures can be found in our DirectShow manual. You may donwload it from www.ueyesetup.de .

Best regards,
Juergen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've tried to sing up ID cameras in uEye_manager, but it gives no result for me.
If it helps you, please sent me massage is it ok on your computer with you type of cameras or not?
Best regards,
Karper.

Status
Not open for further replies.