Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GTEM cells for EMC RF test

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericmar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

May I know if anyone here has the experience in using the GTEM cell for EMC testing? I just came across to find a place whereby I can borrow the labs' equipment and conduct some EMX testing using the GTEM cell but I do not have any related experience on using it.

I was told by the person-in-charge that the GTEM cell is uncalibrated due to the expensive costs for calibration. So if I were to use it for testing, I would need to have a reference unit for my device in which that reference unit has passed to certain level and use it as a reference for other testing units.

Basically, I would like to conduct both the emission and immunity testing using the GTEM cell but I have no idea on how to do it. I did some research from the internet and found this piece of related information. **broken link removed**

I would be glad if anyone here can enlighten me a bit on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back