Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good replacement for mosfet and IGBT

Gaber Mohamed Boraey

Full Member level 4
Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am into repair of inverters and UPS, sometimes I find burned mosfet or igbt and don't find same in local market, so I start searching for alternative
As you know the inverter circuits is based on switching between high and low mosfets or IGBTs depend on the capacity and the design method of inverter
Well, so there are many parameters important when looking for replacement, such as Id, Vds, Vgs, Vth, Ci, Qg, Tr, Tf, Tdon, Tdoff
, that's for a mosfet, and similar for IGBT
Also, I don't have schematic diagram for the circuits I work on, only block diagrams "general description of the machine circuit", so as I know if in a moment one high mosfet is on same time with another low, it's a problem shoot through and short circuit
If you was in my place repairing, what would you do and how you select replacement?
For example,
Screenshot_20241018_034210_com.whatsapp.jpg

This mosfet
What the alternative for it?
And how do you select?
Regards

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: