Global Frequency Sweeping options are not changing while simulating using AWR MWO

narayani

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have set frequency sweeping using global option frequencies AWR MWO from 3.3 to 4.1 GHz . When I opened new graph as SParameters and tried to simulate it, I am getting different frequencies like 2.2 to 2.4 GHz. How to resolve this issue. My question is, how to get same frequency sweep from 3.3 to 4.1 GHz while simulating also.
I have attached below related screen shots and also .emp file also. Look into it and give solution for this problem.
I have attached CG2H40010F.txt file and change same file as .emp and open using AWR MWO. You can simulate and get sweep frequencies from 2.2 to 2.4 GHz

Attachments

• Project_Frequency_Option_Problem.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Project_Frequency_Option_Problem_1.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 53
  • CG2H40010F_Modi.txt
    91.9 KB · Views: 41

Each Schematic a Frequency Plan that can be changed independently. Right Click a schematic then options. You will see frequencies tab.
You can use either Global frequency Plan OR you can create a Particular Frequency Plan for that schematic only.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…