Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Global Frequency Sweeping options are not changing while simulating using AWR MWO

narayani

Full Member level 2
Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have set frequency sweeping using global option frequencies AWR MWO from 3.3 to 4.1 GHz . When I opened new graph as SParameters and tried to simulate it, I am getting different frequencies like 2.2 to 2.4 GHz. How to resolve this issue. My question is, how to get same frequency sweep from 3.3 to 4.1 GHz while simulating also.
I have attached below related screen shots and also .emp file also. Look into it and give solution for this problem.
I have attached CG2H40010F.txt file and change same file as .emp and open using AWR MWO. You can simulate and get sweep frequencies from 2.2 to 2.4 GHz

Attachments

• Project_Frequency_Option_Problem.jpg
    Project_Frequency_Option_Problem.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Project_Frequency_Option_Problem_1.jpg
    Project_Frequency_Option_Problem_1.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 53
  • CG2H40010F_Modi.txt
    91.9 KB · Views: 41
Each Schematic a Frequency Plan that can be changed independently. Right Click a schematic then options. You will see frequencies tab.
You can use either Global frequency Plan OR you can create a Particular Frequency Plan for that schematic only.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back