Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

from 1 Microphone to multiple (Please Help me )

Status
Not open for further replies.

myacirkhan

Newbie level 2
Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I required a circuit that have one microphone input to multiple output...
Actually I have 4 Loudspeakers Machine and i want to control or input from one mic..
The Current Setting is:
There is One mic which is controlling one Loudspeaker machine and from 1st machine's outputs are inputs to other remaining three machine, therefore i have to start the 1st machine as master. So is there any possibility to divide the 1 input to multiple.
OR
I have an idea that i can use four Microphone Pre-Amplifiers and input them with a single Mic in put

Pls Help me i am fed up of this.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi myacirkhan,
I think you can use only one mic preamp becaus hes output is normally loadable for ex. with 10Kohm.
An Amps Input impedance is for. ex. 50Kohm, you can put such amp 4x parallel on one output as source...
question; how is input impedance of your amp?
It will maybe little big worser on high frequency signal quality, but maybe its not the end of world for your application?
K.

myacirkhan said:
I required a circuit that have one microphone input to multiple output...Actually I have 4 Loudspeakers Machine and i want to control or input from one mic..The Current Setting is:There is One mic which is controlling one Loudspeaker machine and from 1st machine's outputs are inputs to other remaining three machine, therefore i have to start the 1st machine as master
so is there any possibility to divide the 1 input to multiple.OR I have an idea that i can use four Microphone Pre-Amplifiers and input them with a single Mic in put
Pls Help me i am fed up of this.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bieng enthusiastic in the field, you shouldn't be fed up so fast with such a silly problem.:D:D Ok..you may do this...Use the same single mic, connect it to a pre-amp ( Naturally a Mic pre-amp) and then take the output and connect it in parellel to all the inputs of the other 3 speakers which have Aux pre amp as input then connected to a power amp. Thus you may switch only the required speakers which ever you need. I have persanally used this set up for more than 300 meters of audio communication. But remember to use a high quality Co-axial wire for connecting. Cheers

Thanx buddies both of you, I m going to Pakistan Tour and after comeback i will try the both soluitons.....

Once again ...
Thanks
:|:|:|:|

You are welcome,
Good tramp/tour!:)
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back