Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fingerprint Attendence System Using Neural Network!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticboy59

Newbie level 4
Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Here I have searched and studied a lot regarding my system and i designed my system as:

1. Image Acquisition
2. Local Ridge Orientation
3. Segmentation
4. Singularity and Core Detection
5. Enhancement
6. Binarization/Thinning
7. Feature Extraction/Minutiae Detection
8. Neural Network (Classification)

But what I thought was that for above 5 steps from step 1. to step 7., I would use the fingerprint SDK which i have found from different sources and thirdparty (you can find in web), and the final part step 7 would be carried out from the outputs of SDK to feed into input nodes of my Neural Network using Back Propagation algorithm.

But i encountered the problem!! The problem is that the SDK provides their functions through the DLL files and I can't manipulate the intermediate data of features extracted by them. Is there anyone who can help me or suggest me on this friends, seniors? I really need help :cry: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back