Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

find transistor high frequency emelemts

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_1

Advanced Member level 1
Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can find
1-Cje
2-Cpi
3-Cm

Dear baby_1
Hi
Can you tell ,me more explanation about what you need , exactly , please ? i think you want to know that how to find the values of internally capacitors of a bjt . if yes , you can find them in datasheets , simply .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hello Dear Goldsmith
as matter of fact yes, because i read more reference about the internal capacitors but none of them don't tell more about how can we find them.according the datasheet we know the capacitance of input and output value.but as you know these value changed by base voltage. i want to know the exact value of them at a base voltage.
Thanks

exact value of them at a base voltage.
Is your mean that , you want find it's value instead of specific voltage ? if yes , with miller laws , you can do it .
C equal=C*A
Wish you the best
Goldsmith

See below , please :
**broken link removed**
The red section . the designer , calculated it , instead of 5 volts and 0.5 volts at 1MHZ .
Good luck
Goldsmith

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

By the way , these specifications are instead of small signal analysis .

Thanks Goldsmith but its only for a same voltage test i want to find it for all base voltage condition

how much precision do you need ? ( my mean is for that capacitor ?) if the precision that you need isn't very particular , you can use a variable supply ( function generator ) and then , measure it ! ( alike with the action that manufacturer did ) .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

Reactions: baby_1

baby_1

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back