Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FFT for ADC output using dsPIC30F dsp library

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedSalek

Newbie level 3
Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
Please urgently
I have a DSPICDEM2 DM300018 card with the two dsPICs dspic304013 dsPIC30F4011 and I want you to help me find a C program that allows me to read on one of the dsPIC analog input of an electrical signal is applied to this signal hence the FFT to display the frequency harmonics and the harmonic order
I have MPLAB IDE V8.91 compile with C30
I want you to send me your file as winrar program to find the different booksellers used in your program.

A simple search on Google by using keyword "FFT.C" returns thousands examples. Even right below at botton side of this page, at the "Similar Threads" panel it was suggested this thread. I did something like that more than 10 years ago using another 16-bit uC. YOU'll have to download and taste some codes as well select a resolution which fit in the dspic304013's resources.

thank you that's nice of you
in fact I have done much research on this subject I find hundreds of publications but still I encounter technical problems on this link you have send me yes me too I see it is very useful, but I don ' not find the different library used in the code to try
thank you for your reply anyway I hope I exceed these problems with your assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back