Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fast and efficient way to learn C and C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

eowyn

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I learned C and C++ long time ago. Now I need to refresh my knowlegde on these languages in a very short period. How should I start? What are the compilers for C and C++? Anyone who can give me as much information as you can to help me? Thanks. :(

fast way to learn use the same book that u used initially. other vise use "let us c" or vc++ 6.0 by Ivor Horton. he will teach in the start c++ very quickly. there are also books on elektroda.
for compiler i use borland or TC (turbo C). i don't think u will be having some serious problem in remebering the forgotten things

If you have learned C and C++, you can pick them up in your project. So just start your projet.

another way is to combined your special field to practice.

For C try the book "ANSI C". I think this is the best book about that.

Hi,

I had the same problem. I had to deliver a quick project in C after 10 year of not used it. I took my old Kernighan & Ritchie second edition and I read it in two days.
Of course my coding was close to horrible but at least I was able to deliver the first prototype in time. Now I am cleaning the code, and it is starting to be decent.
One last recommendation USE TOOLS like PCLINT & Source Insight. You will save a lot of time and headaches.

GIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back