Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Excel in Proteus

Bateleur

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day everyone.

Is there anyway to point Proteus to a different spreadsheet program other than MS Excel when creating a BOM. My PCB manufacturer prefers the spreadsheet format to CSV. Unfortunately my MS office license expired and i am now using open office.

As far as I know, this assignment is not made in the application, but in the operating system, namely in the setup tab where file extensions are linked to programs.

As far as I know, this assignment is not made in the application, but in the operating system, namely in the setup tab where file extensions are linked to programs.
Thank you for your reply, I have looked everywhere to find how i can change it, hopefully someone will post the path to change it. I certainly have no idea.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: