Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ERROR CST:The calculation seems to be unstable! Consider reducing the value for the stability factor in the solver specials options.

jie tian

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,I have problem with CST 2022.I met error:“
Frequency range of dispersive block(s) may not be sufficient and may lead to inaccurate results.
The calculation seems to be unstable! Consider reducing the value for the stability factor in the solver specials options.
The calculation seems to be unstable! Consider reducing the value for the stability factor in the solver specials options.
Time Domain Solver (HEX): Terminated on convergence error
Error in 3D Simulation.
Please check the corresponding 3D setup.”
I refer to the touchstone file in the circuit, which is a 0.01GHz to 15GHz s2p file (amplifier), my frequency in the 3D field is 8-12GHz in the time domain simulation, and the transient co-simulation in the circuit will result in an error.
1721035742374.png

please help me if you know
Thanks for read thread.

Last edited:

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back