Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Economic Crisis- how long will it last ? jobs opportunities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvaRes

Advanced Member level 4
Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Economic Crisis

Hi members,

The Economic crisis had a very bad impact on the field of electronics and microelectronics. I heard that many companies will close the doors of their fabs and many great projects have been left. This sector does not depend a lot on oil as I know so why this electronic sales crisis and how long will it last ?
What about jobs opportunities in the future ?

Re: Economic Crisis

Dont worry brother....we were better than s/w industry...and Financial & Banking sectors..as ..comparing.....They r suffering lot of problems.....as my fnd....one of researcher told...if it will continue.....this year ending....may trouble...to ...Embedded,vlsi,dsp......................we r just human.....not in our hand......but...plan to..live different...live cool....think different...

thanks ............

Status
Not open for further replies.