Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF to FSK Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srinath

Newbie level 3
Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dtmf to fsk converter

Hi all,

This is a very gud forum for hobby ckts... i nned the circuit for converting DTMF caller ID into Bellcore fSK (us based caller id )format. can anyone help me out with circuits for such converter

fsk to dtmf converter

Hi

This is a complicted project since you will need to decode DTMF (use 8870 to do that ) read it into a ucontroller and have the ucontroller generate Bel202 protocol data using the uart ,

Send the data to XR2206 FSK modulator and you got a sulation !

All the best

Bobi

dtmf to fsk

Hi,

What are you trying to do? Whey covert DTMF to FSK? cant you use the DTMF and thats all?
Also have a look at this site:
http://www.discovercircuits.com/T/telephone.htm
They have lots of circuits for the Telephone and maybe one of them will give you an idea to overcome your problem.
Good luck.

fsk converter

Dear Friend,
U Have To Visit:
h**p://www.discovercircuits.com/T/telephone.htm
Hope U Will Get Alot More From This Site.

/ Warning

Stop spamming. Read topic before posting! This link is already posted earlier in this topic!

- ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back