Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital watermarking in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetmanny

Newbie level 3
Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sirs;

I am a Master student in the faculty of engineering in Cairo. My thesis is interested in protecting visible watermarking. Before I can begin the experiments for my proposed protocol, I still need to embed a watermark in a binary image such that the text in the message stays readable, and then be able to extract both the original image and the watermark without distortion (lossless). My work starts after the extraction to detect any interference. To be able to begin my experiments I have to have those extracted images. Therefore, I’m looking for MatLab procedures that do both the embedding and extraction. Your help will be highly appreciated.

The files in these threads don’t open, please help I need this code because all my work depends on it

The files in these threads don’t open, please help I need this code because all my work depends on it

Can you post the links of those threads which you could not open. I'll help you

Dear Sirs;

I am a Master student in the faculty of engineering in Cairo. My thesis is interested in protecting visible watermarking. Before I can begin the experiments for my proposed protocol, I still need to embed a watermark in a binary image such that the text in the message stays readable, and then be able to extract both the original image and the watermark without distortion (lossless). My work starts after the extraction to detect any interference. To be able to begin my experiments I have to have those extracted images. Therefore, I’m looking for MatLab procedures that do both the embedding and extraction. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Hey...

I am soing the same DS and I am very much stuck!!!If you got help kindly share it with me!! many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.