Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Image Watermarking...help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmriso

Member level 5
Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, does anybody have any code for digital image watermark? I have to add a binary watermark ( which has to be invisible ) in a greyscale image. The algorithm i need to use is the LSB. I was given a watermark sequence and the greyscale image. I attached them. Thank uuuuu

hi,
here is some matlab code

clear
close all
x=imread('lena512.bmp'); %greyscale image
y=imread('hide.bmp'); %binary image
y1=bitget(uint8(y),1); %this is LSB of binary image y (all other bits of image y are equal 0)
x1=bitset(x,1,y1); %puting LSB bits of image y into LSB bits of image x
subplot(221),imshow(x);title('Original image')
subplot(222),imshow(y1,[]);title('Binary image')
subplot(223),imshow(x1);title('Greyscale+binary image')
subplot(224),imshow(bitget(x1,1),[]);title('LSB of Greyscale+binary image')

hi
i have the same project in my final year can any one support me with algorithm and techniqus to use it (matlab program) tutorial.

and mine is almost the same, watermark will be binary image and original image is grayscale, bt i will be using discrete wavelet transform, the image will be decomposed through dwt and then watermark will be embedded into the most approximation part of the imge. now i hav found the function of dwt in matlab for 2 level decomposition, bt wht abt 3rd level decomposition??? any help will be appriciated. as i am new to matlab , and completely relying on internet and help...

clear
close all
y1=bitget(uint8(y),1); %this is LSB of binary image y (all other bits of image y are equal 0)

from the code suggested above the following error occurs in matlab
I downloaded lena512.bmp pic & saved in work folder of matlab.on running the code mentioned lena512.bmp doesnot exit is wat appears in matlab window.do comment on this

hi people...
i need help on image watermarking relating DCT and then taking IDCT of that image....
can anyone help me in that code ... please its urgent :((
this is my final year project anf have one month left...
have been working on the dsp kit but its not working...as i dont know about C6713...

---------- Post added at 07:58 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

hi people...
i need help on image watermarking relating DCT and then taking IDCT of that image....
can anyone help me in that code ... please its urgent :((
this is my final year project anf have one month left...
have been working on the dsp kit but its not working...as i dont know about C6713...

and that code should be 2006 matlab compatible...

hi,
here is some matlab code

clear
close all

plz can u help me with the same project... mine is digital watermarking with dwt using LBG algorithm ... i have already generated codebook of host image using LBG algorithm.. what to do next ?? plzz help.. its really urgent !! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.