Difficulties finding the schematic for the coherent circuit

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm having trouble finding the schematic for the coherent and non-coherent circuit where the LNA is applied. I managed to find the non-coherent circuit, but even after searching on Google and looking in books, I couldn't find the circuit. Could someone help me find the schematic for this circuit, giving the name of a book or website.

Attachments

• lixo 1.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 44

Last edited:

Thanks, but I'm looking for the electronic schematic of the (coherent) that this type of circuit using CMOS I can't find. What I found was the schematic of the (non-coherent).

Thanks, but I'm looking for the electronic schematic of the (coherent) that this type of circuit using CMOS I can't find.
Try looking for the keywords or the definitions I provided. There are no coherent simple CMOS UWB Rx’s.

They are rather complex or use a CMOS PLL at lower frequencies. UHF prescalars are usually GaAS and not CMOS and were never called coherent rather, just part of phase locked loop type direct or down-converted radios.

A laser is coherent, an LED is non-coherent due to the extreme high Q of a laser and phase stability of the interference patterns.