Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Difficulties finding the schematic for the coherent circuit

lufer17

Member level 5
Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm having trouble finding the schematic for the coherent and non-coherent circuit where the LNA is applied. I managed to find the non-coherent circuit, but even after searching on Google and looking in books, I couldn't find the circuit. Could someone help me find the schematic for this circuit, giving the name of a book or website.

Attachments

• lixo 1.png
    lixo 1.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
The received signal is modelled with a random phase error for a noncoherent receiver. The intent is to make a simple CMOS radio for low-cost sensors.

A coherent radio receiver would restore phase such as PLL synchronous radios.

Thanks, but I'm looking for the electronic schematic of the (coherent) that this type of circuit using CMOS I can't find. What I found was the schematic of the (non-coherent).

Thanks, but I'm looking for the electronic schematic of the (coherent) that this type of circuit using CMOS I can't find.
Try looking for the keywords or the definitions I provided. There are no coherent simple CMOS UWB Rx’s.

They are rather complex or use a CMOS PLL at lower frequencies. UHF prescalars are usually GaAS and not CMOS and were never called coherent rather, just part of phase locked loop type direct or down-converted radios.

A laser is coherent, an LED is non-coherent due to the extreme high Q of a laser and phase stability of the interference patterns.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: