Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc motor speed control model using simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

midou

Newbie level 3
Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Matlab Simulink

I'm working in a project aiming to realise a board based in TMS320DM6437 this board will be integrated in a camera so I need to realise a communication between the DSP DM6437 and an ARM9 (SPI communication) the DM6437 is the slave and the ARM9 is the master. First step I tryed to test the communiction between the DM6437 and an SPI EEPROM but I haven't an SPI EEPROM . So, I want to know if there is a software released by Texas instrument which helps me to make a simulation of the data transmitted from the DM6437 (with the SPI communication to ARM9) or from the DM6437 to the SPI EEPROM.
Also, I want to know if I can make this job with Simulink then generate it to C , because programming with CCS is so tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back