Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[CST Studio Suite] PIC simulation - data ASCII export problem

lucia.giuli

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I have a problem with pic simulation. When I export the file ascii I get nonsense values, with zero charges even if, on the monitor preview, I can see particles and energy.

In addition, I can see a huge current in the particle emission.

Can someone help me??
Thank you in advance

[Moderator action]
  • Redirected question from Groups section to the Thread section, and added CST 'Studio' tag

Last edited by a moderator:
So many questions because of information missing from your post:
- What PIC?
- What simulator (remembering that simulators are often just another source of bugs - always try to use a real device)?
- What source code?
(Probably more when we see the answers to te above)
and finally - what are 'particles and energy'????
Susan

Dear Susan, thank you or your reply.
- It is a particle IN cell simulation with CST Studio Suite to evaluate the durk current in standing wave linac for medical application with max energy electron of 10 MeV.
- I used "field emission" with the characters in the file attached.

thank you for your help
lucia

Attachments

• Presentation1.pdf
    180.4 KB · Views: 41
I think we are talking about two interpretation of PIC here. Lucia's question is valid but I think it refers to "Particle In Cell" instead of PIC microcontrollers.

Brian.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back