Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] cross section of an exponential cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

preethi19

Full Member level 5
Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi i am trying to draw a 3d diagram for an exponential cell having two pmos transistors.
exp.png

when i was seeing some examples i came across nmos and pmos laid on the same substrate as show in fig below
1.png

We can see in this image that nmos and pmos has an isolation. So now in my case i cant lay those two pmos together becoz they both have different bulk potential. So say on one substrate i draw two nwell for each pmos transistor with some distance in between these nwell do i need an isolation layer like the one with nmos and pmos??? Pls help. Thank you!!!

... i draw two nwell for each pmos transistor with some distance in between these nwell
do i need an isolation layer like the one with nmos and pmos?

No you don't need it. Just enough spacing to suppress a possible lateral npn BJT action between the 2 nwells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back