Status
Not open for further replies.

aains

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I'm writing here because I have a problem with the electronic scheme I would like to do. I want to make a sunset/sunrise light simulator, so I have an acuarium and I thought in ramp generators. I think a good idea would be to use an integrator or any device to convert the input signal from sinusoidal 230V to sinusoidal ramp output ( 0V to 230V in 30 minutes or so for sunrise and 230V to 0V in 30 minutes for sunset). Do you have any idea to make it possible? I would like to do it with bulb lamps, because they have a linear voltage response, so the light emission is proportional to the input voltage. Thank you very much.

You can use this IC to dim-on and dim-off the light. It has two input for this purpose. When you build a bistable multivibrator with a long time constant and if you connect Q and Qbar of this FF to the concerned inputs , this sytem will dim-on and dim-off the lights with a time constant that you have defined with RC control circuit of the FF.

https://www.infineon.com/cmc_upload/0/000/012/276/slb0587.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…