Not open for further replies.

vigneshmr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i would like to build a simple RF transmitter and receiver with use of basic block diagram(signal-> modulator -> amplifier -> antenna).
now my question is how to connect 2 pin crystal oscillator to the circuit (AM modulator block)?

thanQ

Dear vigneshmr
Hi
How much power do you need ? if your power is high , i think you are in wrong path ! if you tell me a bit more explanations i can help you as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

thanQ for your reply,
i jest want to RF remote with in a 10-20 ft distance coverage. so i am use only 12-15V supply.i use a 24Mhz crystal oscillator for carrier signal generator. i don't know how to connect a crystal oscillator in my circuit( that mean crystal oscillator may need any additional connections).
and how to check a oscillator whether it's work or not (may be using CRO).

Last edited:

Humm . crystal oscillator ? see below , please :

And about modulating signal , you can add it to the emitter node ! but don't forget to use RFC for that . and another thing , what do you want to use as receiver ? ( for 24MHZ ) did you designed it's required receiver ?
Best Luck
Goldsmith

can you explain more about RFC?
no i don't complete Rx'r model.
and how to check oscillator, if it's good condition ?

Dear vigneshmr
Hi
can you explain more about RFC?
RFC derived from Radio Frequency choke . it will be open circuit instead of our desired frequency . it will use to prevent from unwanted interferences between our sources .
and how to check oscillator, if it's good condition ?
Do you have access to an oscilloscope ? if yes it is pretty simple , but if no , you will need a filter and then an HF rectifier and then a Milli volt meter .
By the way , are you familiar with design steps of mentioned circuit ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

hooo thanQ,
this is first time i try to build a RF related circuit by own hand.
if it's not work . i have ASK mod and demod circuit then i wil use it. but after the completion of entire circuit then only i kown its need any modification or not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…