Connecting one pc to 10 monitors showing same content ??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hm_fa_da

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
connect one cpu with in 10 monitors

hi all ;

i want to connect one PC's output to some monitors for example 10 monitors , how is it possible , what circuit should i use or any source .

thanks ,

Re: connecting one pc to 10 monitors !

There is a USB2.0 TO VGA ( up to 1024 X720).. adapter . If you buy 10 well you have what you need the great thing is that you can display different data on each monitor .Do a search on the net . I will try to get the link if this could work for you!

Do the 10 minitors have the same output ? or diferent output? I use 2 video cards with my computer which give out output for 4 monitors. I never try to use 10 mnitor with one PC !

HCM_bucat, why 2 video cards? can you manage 2 different screens from your PC, managing different softwares on the different screens?
Do you Windws or Linux :?:

hm_fa_da said:
hi all ;

i want to connect one PC's output to some monitors for example 10 monitors , how is it possible , what circuit should i use or any source .

thanks ,

KVM splitter switches (Keyboard/Video/Mouse). You can make buy some lengthy cables for those.

https://www.networktechinc.com/
https://www.42u.com/kvm-splitter-video-splitter-toc.htm

Just search for a better price, but this is how this products are called. Usually ServSwitch used to be a brand name.

Was this helpful to you?
djalli!

Yoy can buy cards through which you can connect two monitors, two keyboards and two mice.....and WORK INDEPENDANTLY!

One KVM to many CPU is KVM switch.
One CPU to many KVM is reverse KVM Switch.

However, in Reverse KVM, I don't think you can work simultaneously.
You can only work one after the other.

bimbla.

:? The switches from kVM cost 400$, you get a new PC for 350 $.

thanks all ;

my PC outpouts ar RGB ( 15 pins socket) not USB , can't i amplifie it ( RGB waves ) and then connect output of amplifire to 10 monitors ?

isn't there an specoal chip for this job ?

Somewhere i lisen something about a software that could make the function of multiplex the cpu and you may only add a video card. mouse and keyboard to obtain to Complete PC. Is that true? how can it works? and what happens with the performance of the PC?

okguy said:
HCM_bucat, why 2 video cards? can you manage 2 different screens from your PC, managing different softwares on the different screens?
Do you Windws or Linux :?:

I need 2 video cards for 4 monitors . use windows 2000. 4 monitor show different windows: 1 for stock graph, one for level II quoting, 1 for reading new and 1 for stock chat

hm_fa_da said:
thanks all ;

my PC outpouts ar RGB ( 15 pins socket) not USB , can't i amplifie it ( RGB waves ) and then connect output of amplifire to 10 monitors ?

isn't there an specoal chip for this job ?

if you just want 10 monitor with the same content. it's easy. I think there is a video splitter box which function is amplify the signal and split it to different monitor

That's not the point ! How about space , how about Internet services ...Some time 1 PC and 1 monitor is not the solution.

eltonjohn said:
There is a USB2.0 TO VGA ( up to 1024 X720).. adapter . If you buy 10 well you have what you need the great thing is that you can display different data on each monitor .Do a search on the net . I will try to get the link if this could work for you!

Interesting... How does a single CPU display 'different data' on each monitor (say 10 monitors)? Do you need a special software? Or, the software comes with the USB-to-VGA adapter? How much is the adapter?

Besides, is it possible to have 10 sets (each set has a monitor, keyboard, and mouse) connected to a single CPU through something like the USB-to-VGA adapter?

i want monitors to show same image not diffrent , about the splitter box , i don't want to buy it , i want to make it , so i need it's schematic or sources for designing ,

thanks all

hi all ;

i want to connect one pc output ( 15 pins socket) to 10 monitors , i think i should use amplifire to amplifie RGB signals and then connect it's outputs to ten monitors ( all monitors shows same images ) ,
now i need a schematic or any source for example a chip for this job or ... , i want to make it myself ,

thank you ,

/ Warning #4 - Stop cross posting!
Only start same topic in one forum!
Two topics mereged into one.

- ME

Topic moved from "Microcontrollers" forum to "Hobby Circuits and Small Projects Problems" forum.
This topic has nothing to do with Microcontrollers, please always start topics in the relevant forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…